Saturday 26 December 2015

A Picture of Love

I love this picture. It is one of my nephew (in the blue) and Junior the baby of one of my good friends (who is now a family friend). My sister had gone to visit our friend and the two babies were playing and then this happened, I am so glad she was just in time to capture the moment.

No one expresses love like children. Their love is so genuine and so pure - just like God's love. As we celebrate Christmas I cannot help but appreciate God's love for me and the whole human race. He loves us unconditionally and was willing to make the ultimate sacrifice by giving up His Son to die for our liberation. Fully knowing that we were sinners and we would sin in the future He still went ahead so that we might fall under his grace and righteousness. I love this God of mine. He is the best. Thank you Lord for loving me with all my faults and shortcomings, there is no greater love than yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...