Wednesday 4 February 2015

Finally! What A Joy!

Remember this post. Well the waiting is over. My nephew my sister's son was born end of January. The first grandchild for my parents and it officially makes me an Aunt. I am over the moon. Welcome to baby AA. I can't wait to meet you. Aunty will be jumping on a plane soon to come and see you.




Isn't he handsome? Our little man. I knew I would be falling in love again and I have. Have been wondering, if I am feeling like this for my nephew, how will I feel when I have baby myself?

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely addition to the family. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I cannot wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...