Monday 2 March 2015

The Chop


Picture from here

I cut trimmed my hair on Saturday, it was was something I have been thinking about a lot and aaaah ...I finally did it. It feels so good. My hair was really not doing anything for me and I felt that I needed a change. I did not cut it all the way down but I surely cannot tie a pony tail anymore that's for sure.

As I was thinking about my hair I was reminded that even in life there are things that need to be cut off or trimmed especially if they are not doing anything for us or are pulling us down. I have been taking stock of my life - cutting and trimming and trying to leave only what matters the most. It is not easy but I am trying. Perharps my hair was caught in the cross fire of it all but I am glad to say it somehow made me feel better. Here is to something new for my hair. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...