Sunday 17 January 2016

I am Ready



Last year it was all about being brave. I wanted to be brave in my approach to life and in pursuing my dreams. I have to admit 2015 was an amazing year for me, one of the best years I have had in a while. A few days before 2016 I managed to have a mini get away where I was able to spend quality time alone – reflecting on the year just ending, spending time with God and clearing my head. The word I am Ready popped into my head and I knew it was going to be my theme for 2016.

I am so ready for God to take me to the next level of my life, I am ready to take steps to live my dreams and live my life to the fullest. For so long I have been wanting to do things like learning to swim, travelling to certain selected countries – this year I am ready to make some of these things a reality. May our good Lord lead me and give me strength, courage and wisdom. I am very very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...