Friday 16 January 2015

Stumbling Upon Some Encouragement

What a timely reminder because I needed to be reminded of this. I am glad I took a walk which took me through this particular park.

A new year symbolizes new beginnings. It usually also comes with renewed determination, new plans and the excitement of starting over again. For me I had a jumpy start. I have been feeling somewhat overwhelmed and discouraged. Waiting is so hard especially when it feels like nothing is changing. One year ends and another begins and just the thought of it ending the same way is a dread.  I am very grateful though for encouraging friends who are always there to pick me when I am down.

1 comment:

  1. He who waters others, shall also be watered....

    That's a scripture from somewhere in the Bible. May God remember your good deeds and your words of encouragement on this blog. No good deed goes unnoticed. Stay encouraged and keep posting. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...