Monday 27 October 2014

Pearly Delights

Back when I was an active blogger I had Pearly Delights a series where I shared a picture of something which grabbed my attention every day. I am going to continue with Pearly Delights but this time I won’t be sharing a picture for each day but I will be sharing pictures as and when possible. First up are some posters that I loved when I went to Rivers Church with a friend who worships there:


Anybody meets these requirement? Please apply fast for consideration :) I wonder who will give birth to those 6 children though?


Aha looks like the decison has been made for me. A Porsche it is then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...