Thursday 19 May 2016

Me and Big City Life

I don't know if I have shared this before but I like small towns. I find big cities too fast and hectic and sometimes I get overwhelmed with  living in big cities. Having said that, I have to admit that I never cease to be amazed by Johannesburg. You just don't don't know what you will see and encounter when you leave  the house. It is a city of variance - ah variance will have to do as I can't seem to find the perfect word.

A few days ago on Saturday it was cold and raining. But because I had a number of errands I had to brave it out - as it turned out I wasn't the only one. I came across people who were  having protest regarding a money scheme which they say is benefiting them and so it should not be banned/closed down. 
A picture of a beautiful Joburg Sunset. I love this picture.
Then there are the many many meetups happening every weekend. Like this one which was held at an outdoor venue. A group of strangers hanging out. 
Ah well Joburg, you are not so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...